Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
hkreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,190
Looks great. Where were you when you took the pic's?
__________________

__________________
Henry & Tena
2013 Solera 24S
The Great Escape
hkreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Loefflerh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Naples Fl
Posts: 347
Northern part of Colorado, to include Rocky Mountain National Park, Steamboat Springs, Aspen, Veil..
__________________

__________________
Loefflerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
hkreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,190
Ok, thought it looked familiar, been a while since I was there.
__________________
Henry & Tena
2013 Solera 24S
The Great Escape
hkreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 632
Beautiful! Thanks for posting them. Makes me want to head north and west!
__________________
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Taylorgso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
Beautiful! Thanks for posting them. Makes me want to head north and west!
That's exactly what we're doing... starting next Saturday. Ultimate Destination Spearfish, SD.

Debbie... we're heading to Alaska next summer - Hurry up and retire and come join us
__________________
Ed (N4RWU) & Becky Taylor
Mistie (Walks 4-down)
Greensboro, NC
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorgso View Post

That's exactly what we're doing... starting next Saturday. Ultimate Destination Spearfish, SD.

Debbie... we're heading to Alaska next summer - Hurry up and retire and come join us
Great - we expect pictures when you can! It will probably be another year or two (maybe three) before we can officially retire. We will do an out west trip sometime and Alaska is on the bucket list too. We did Alaska on a cruise about 3 years ago, but I'm sure it will be better taking our time and seeing the actual country side. Have a safe and fun trip to SD!
__________________
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #27
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 36
Super info from all. We just returned to Kingston Wa. in our 24S after a quick run up the "Selkirk Loop" in BC, got 4400 miles on our rig and really enjoying it. A question tho' , the sink cover broke when you set a coffee pot on it? Another question, does anyone recommend a stove top cover foe extra counter space? Thanks for the great help, I'm sure we'll be able to 'contribute' soon enough..PaDawg
__________________
PaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Loefflerh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Naples Fl
Posts: 347
A question tho' , the sink cover broke when you set a coffee pot on it?
I guess it had a crack already when I got the coach...
__________________
Loefflerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaDawg View Post
Super info from all. We just returned to Kingston Wa. in our 24S after a quick run up the "Selkirk Loop" in BC, got 4400 miles on our rig and really enjoying it. A question tho' , the sink cover broke when you set a coffee pot on it? Another question, does anyone recommend a stove top cover foe extra counter space? Thanks for the great help, I'm sure we'll be able to 'contribute' soon enough..PaDawg
I put a anti slip thingy on the stove and put the sink cover on top. Doesn't fit all the way across, but does make it so I can use that area.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-448606125.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	39466  
__________________
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Taylorgso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
I put a anti slip thingy on the stove and put the sink cover on top. Doesn't fit all the way across, but does make it so I can use that area.
Did similar. Made a cutting board to the dimensions of the range top, and glued nonslip to one side. We leave this over the range top whenever we're not using the burners. With this in place, and the sink cover in place over the sink, SWMBO has scads of counter space.
__________________

__________________
Ed (N4RWU) & Becky Taylor
Mistie (Walks 4-down)
Greensboro, NC
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.