Old 04-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #1

BClemens

Met the real live person here today in Bend, Oregon at an RV show. What a kick! He is bright, and friendly and patient, knows a lot and really is interested in our questions and feedback. And now I can say that the "B" stands for BRIAN! I'm glad I got to thank him personally for all his help. A real pleasure!

Old 04-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionap View Post
Met the real live person here today in Bend, Oregon at an RV show. What a kick! He is bright, and friendly and patient, knows a lot and really is interested in our questions and feedback. And now I can say that the "B" stands for BRIAN! I'm glad I got to thank him personally for all his help. A real pleasure!
And we Thank him also!!

Old 04-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #3

Brian is a very valuable resource for owners, we have many reasons to be thankful for his assistance!
Old 04-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #4
GM

Thank you, it was nice meeting you as well. It helps, when I love the product that I represent and love the community that it draws.

May seem a bit over the top...but I think the world's problems would be solved if they were all RV'ers. Never met a nicer group of people. There is an integrity that I see lacking elsewhere...and nowhere else can you pull in with a sewer hose, with a confused look on your face and have 20 people coming to the rescue.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Thank you, it was nice meeting you as well. It helps, when I love the product that I represent and love the community that it draws.

May seem a bit over the top...but I think the world's problems would be solved if they were all RV'ers. Never met a nicer group of people. There is an integrity that I see lacking elsewhere...and nowhere else can you pull in with a sewer hose, with a confused look on your face and have 20 people coming to the rescue.
Back atcha, bclemens. We Solera owners are fortunate to have a factory rep that DOES love the product, and works hard to keep us satisfied.
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #6

And informed!!

Educating someone is the greatest gift and I appreciate our teacher
Old 05-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #7

Hi, this is Heidi. I purchased a 2013 Solera s and have 2 questions for you. You were so helpful before and that's one of the reasons I purchased the unit. The horn does not work when the engine is off. Is that normal? Should the microwave work when the unit is plugged into the house power? It was on them I unplugged the unit to move it, plugged it back in and now I have no power to it. Last question, should the radio scan when u put it on a pre set station? It scans and then returns to the pre set station! I'm hoping there aren't electrical problems happening. Thank-you.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post

Just curious as to why there are not more factory reps on the forum to help with problems? You provide a great service for the Class C folks and that is terrific, but I would love to see some reps for the Class A's, TT's, Fivers, etc.

Again, thanks for what you do....
awwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #9

That last question from bootsie was interesting. That also happens with my magnadyne unit as well. Does FR or anybody know why it does that. Does anybody else have that issue?
Old 05-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #10

Mine crashed for the first time at 3200 miles and now does it regularly. Reset button bottom left corner on two week trip so must put up with it till I return.