Old 09-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #11

Stabi-Lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird56 View Post
No one talks anything about Stabi-Lite stabilizers. My friend has them on his
Winnebago View and they work great. They mount in the middle of the coach
so it equalizes the whole frame. They are electric not hydraulic and fully
automatic. Here's the web page
Stabi-Lite Electric Class C System (Sprinter Chassis) | Electric Jacks | Class C Motor Homes | Motorhome | Online Store | Equalizer Systems | A Days Company | Official Site
I also got them too.
I've seen these and the Ulta-Fab electric systems and have been wondering if any Solera owners have installed them. How do you like the Stabi-Lite? Do you have any photos of your system and the mid mount on your friend's View? It would be great to see before pulling the trigger on one of these. Thanks

Old 10-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #12
bmp

I just received the UPS tracking for the four point system that I ordered from Bigfoot/Quadra. It is in seven cartons that weigh a total of ONLY 82.4 lbs!!!

The shippment includes 2x 12 and 2x 14 cylinders; pump; hoses; 2x cross-members; manual control panel; wiring harness; installation and operating manuals (2); and Sprinter mounting brackets.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #13
2012 Solera 24S

Keep us up to date on how your install goes. Take a lot of pictures!

I'm really interested in finding a good stabilization/leveling solution.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #14
bmp

Will do. The shipment arrives at the Escapee park in Benson AZ tomorrow. We will arrive there Oct 21. The fellow Escapee that I've engaged to do the iinstallation is scheduled to arrive there about the 25th. In other words, don't expect anything until November. Would it be best in multiple posts or just wait until the job is completed?
Old 10-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #15
2012 Solera 24S

Don't burden yourself, just wait until it's done and let us know how it went.

Thanks!!
Old 10-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #16
bmp

Opened and inspected boxes that brought the r point system. Almost every carton had a hole or broken seam. Shoddy packaging and/or handling by UPS.

One cluster was missing: sensors, pins and wiring harness for "feet down warning" system. Only the dash mounted buzzer was included. My expectation when I get to falk to them is to have I've missing parts shipped overnight at their expense.

My UPS tracking info only listed the weight (82.4 #) of the heaviest parcel. All 7 boxes came in at 225#. This will eat up about half of the surplus capacity identified during the SmartWeigh testing done this morning.

Actual installation starts tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #17

I have them on our Solera and they do stabilize the coach and keep it from swaying. The only problem has been keeping them working. We are now waiting on our third circuit board for the system since April 2013. When they work yes they are worth it, just hope this will be our last problem with them
Old 06-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbender1947 View Post
I have them on our Solera and they do stabilize the coach and keep it from swaying. The only problem has been keeping them working. We are now waiting on our third circuit board for the system since April 2013. When they work yes they are worth it, just hope this will be our last problem with them
Well the wait is over to know if they are fixed. NOPE, worse off now. They will energize on their own for 2-3 seconds. Earth shattering at 3AM when you are right over them!
Have extended 4-6 inches over time.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:47 AM   #19

Do you turn the system off after they have been extended?
Old 06-27-2014, 12:56 PM   #20
GM

We had a unit do that at a show. Energized on their own, but that was a year ago and they said they just had to program it differently.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote