Old 06-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #21
YUP they are off and the FOB is on the counter. Besides at 3AM no need to mess with them.

Tinbender1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:20 PM   #22
Anyone know where the fuse is on these? Ours are energized and would like to disconnect them until we get back from our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

The Peterson Family
Southeast Louisiana
2015 Solera 24R

Living our dreams one day at a time!
Ecopco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #23
Has anyone heard about the Bullseye Technologies leveling system for the Sprinter chassis? It's on page 120 of the July 2014 issue of Motorhome magazine. It looks like it has a rotating leg arrangement for low clearance applications...this may be the ticket for our low clearance Solera. I've looked at their web site but would appreciate first hand knowledge from anyone with experience with them.
devilsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #24
Rogue Bigfoot FOB!

To everyone who is having problems with the stabilizers energizing on their own: I'm not sure if this info will help or not, but we've had our new Solera since May 6th and have used our Big Foot system a lot. (we love it) We've NEVER had one single instance with them energizing on their own UNTIL - my husband programmed the key fob tonight. We've been using the manual controls in the back. My husband just decided to go ahead and program the key fob tonight and while we were in there doing some other things, they started moving on their own every few seconds. My husband went outside to the main controls and noticed that the FOB didn't / couldn't turn off the system, but he could turn it off from the main controls. So far, once we turned off the main controls, as long as we didn't touch anything on the FOB, they stayed quiet, but as soon as he pushed a button on the FOB, they activated and kept going off on their own - as if the FOB was communicating with the system on it's own. Unfortunately for my husband, I told him if we couldn't get it worked out, we'd be deactivating the FOB and going back to using only the manual controls.

Anyone have any additional info - or does this help anyone out there?
The Nutter Family
2015 Solera 24R
knutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #25
Plug It Right
knutter. I would call Quadra directly and ask for tech support. Here is their website with all contact information. Home Page.
We have had our Big Foot since 2010 and when the "new" updated control panel came out several years ago with the key fob, Dutch upgraded our system.
We have never had our system energize on it's own with or without the Key Fob. We use our key fob all the time and just love it. It sounds like you have a Glitch somewhere and I'm confident they can straighten things out for you.
I hope this helps. Hus, Di
2014 Ram Dually Pickup, Tailgate Easylift, Do More Slide Step & AMP side steps
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Automatic Leveling System, TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Plug It Right Stabilizers.
Dutch & Di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #26
I talked to a Bigfoot engineer this past week and they said more than likely it is a programming issue (not programmed properly the first time??)

Gave me these instructions to try.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Wireless 2nd Gen Instructions.pdf (132.7 KB, 94 views)
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #27
Had my 15 Solera in for service today on jacks. They called the manufacturer an got directions to re-program the system.. Apparently some systems left the factory with a test code still in the system that needed to be cleared. They say that was what caused the "phantom" cycling when they were turned off.
john.tucson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #28

We have a 24S with stabilizers in the rear and they are so low that we have a hard time getting into many driveways. We would never recommend these to anyone. As soon as we return from our trip in September we will take the unit back to the dealer to have them removed.
Dave & Pat
Solera 2014 24S
1992-2012 full timing
Part time
groupleaderpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:44 PM   #29
That is why we didn't get them plus it
was a really expensive option

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Sandiegodoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:34 PM   #30
I use mine and would not be without them. I just hit the steeper driveways at a slight angle and no problems. There might be some better options, but these work for me.

2014 Solera 24R
USN Retired
Mikegjax is offline   Reply With Quote