Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
You would think...until you place (2) recliners in that space. Recliners take up a TON of room. When we designed the 24M Solera we had to custom build recliners, and we still went through several prototypes and those have nothing across from them. The 2300 has the kitchen across from the dinette.

You are more than welcome to omit the sofa/dinette and put whatever you like in that space. I know that has been done, but I never saw the end result.
now that i know I can get the sofa I'm happy
gerrym51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #22
Stay Classy San Diego

We really love the theater-style recliners. And the storage drawers underneath them are a great bonus! Not sure we'll need the extra storage though - I have never seen so many cabinets in a unit this size. I tend to 'take it all with me' and I'm not sure that even I can fill them all!
The bathroom is so spacious that the door actually opens IN. I'm not sure why that surprises me but it does!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #23
Commercial Member

Funny thing is, which way that bathroom door swings was a topic of debate for a couple of days. I would say 99.9% of all RV doors open out which is not very residential. We try and base a lot of what we do on what you would find in a home.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote