Old 09-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #1

Cover for Solera

I would like to purchase a cover for my new Solera and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions of what brand or where to buy? I mainly want to protect from sun damage and will have to put it on and off a few times a month. I live in Antioch and the sun is brutal on all the other tarps I've used in the past so I do want a quality cover if there is such a thing.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #2

That's something I would be interested in as well, I'm surprised no one has replied.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMax View Post
That's something I would be interested in as well, I'm surprised no one has replied.
I ended up buying protech awning covers instead. Haven't used them yet so I can't give a review.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #4

I utilize two covers for the different seasons. I use a full cover brand name "expedition" which are sold by length. If memory serves me, the one you want is the up to 26 ft. That is my winter cover. Fits very well, but not a cover you want to put on and off often. That cover is for winter storage. Summer I use a white poly tarp found on the net, which serves two functions. 1. White doesn't look so odd being the unit is mostly white anyway.
2. White reflects heat very well. I purchased a 20ft by 10ft and just use a good quality parachute cord on bungies near the bottom four corner connection points. That size just about covers the coach roof area, and keeps debris off as well. However, note that my parked location is shielded from any high winds, so in my application, the white tarp won't sail.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #5

I bought a Adco Tyvek cover for my Solera just before winter. The one I got was a one fit all 24' - 26' cover which did a good job of covering the entire unit with no problem. They do make custom covers for unit also just have to contact Adoc about that. I got my cover at Camping World.
hkreck is online now   Reply With Quote