Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #41

Yes, it appears that you are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
That's a really simple fix and doesn't require anything from the factory. Your dealer's technician or service manager needs training. Simply extend the awning until it is just about 1/4 turn from full extension, measure from the end of the roller to the edge of the fabric. It should be within 1/8" of being the same. If it isn't, simply shift it until it is and pop rivet thru the hem on both ends.
The bottom line was that the awning may not be centered properly between the two awning arms. It's supposed to be secured to the tube after it is centered.

Thank you. I also recently found these posts, and emailed them to my service manager

Power Awning Retracting incorrectly
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...tly-47479.html

Awning doesn't align correctly
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...tly-47297.html

Chris
cjshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 10:45 PM   #42

Came out to our Solera today in a crowded parking lot after an hour of shopping and both Big Foot stabilizers were full extended. Several months ago I had previously cleared the factory settings and reprogrammed the remote as mentioned in this forum. I'm convinced that the remote code is the same frequency as a vehicles remote? and that's why it happens.

2015 Solera 24R

The Peterson Family
Southeast Louisiana
2015 Solera 24R

Living our dreams one day at a time!
Ecopco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks, solera