Old 04-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #11

As requested by DBTSolera24R: This is the Sunseeker MBS version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0171.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	72752   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0172.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	418.0 KB
ID:	72753  

Old 05-29-2015, 03:42 PM   #12

One of the differences listed between the Sunseeker MBS and Forester MBS is Skirt Paint. I am guessing that it is paint on the lower part of the MH, but wouldn't be applicable if you get full body paint. Am I close or is it something else? Any pics?

Old 05-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #13
GM

That is correct.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #14

Thanks, can you direct me to any photos?
Old 05-29-2015, 04:17 PM   #15
GM

Looks just like the regular Forester.

Forester Motorhomes by Forest River RV
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:23 PM   #16

Difference between MBS and View/Navion?

So, how much better or worst is the quality in the MBS then the Winnie View/Navion?

Is build quality the same or better?

Any videos showing how Forester builds a Sprinter based Class C?
Old 06-03-2015, 09:50 PM   #17

I can only offer my humble opinion. I just had my first hands-on look at my pre-prepped W today as it is now at the dealer. I shopped the Winnies and liked a lot about them. I bought a Solera because I liked the floor plan and it was not available anywhere else. The quality, fit, and finish are comparable. And, I got a better price. If you browse the forums for the Views and the Soleras, you will find much of the same kind of stuff on both. I think it comes down to personal preferences. And, of course, the Views cost more. They do have some upgrades that the Solera does not, but I could not see the differences being worth the extra cost. Soleras generally have more outside storage. Views have larger propane tanks. Soleras have wooden cabinetry. Views have synthetic. You just have to look at both and decide which you like better, and if you decide you like the View better, you have to decide if you like it enough better to pay the difference.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:56 PM   #18

I haven't found any videos on the construction of the Forest River Sprinter based Class C. Winnie does have a nice video of theirs. I did do a tour of the Forest River Class C factory. What I saw was solid construction and good quality parts and materials. I expect to be happy with my Solera.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:56 PM   #19

I cross shopped Sunseeker 2400R with View. If it was up to me, I would have bought the View instead of Sunseeker despite substantial price difference. I don't remember the details but the View basically had better components. View also had some things Sunseeker did not have such as built in front and side window blinds. If I were to buy them separately, it would have cost me something like $600 ish. It is like buying Lincoln MKZ and Ford Fusion. They are basically same car with different trims. They will both get to you where you want to go. Is there a difference, absolutely. Does the difference justify the price difference. To me it was YES and to my wife NO. So we went with Sunseeker.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:00 PM   #20

Smart choice.

Tags
forester, solera, sunseeker