Old 08-14-2016, 06:45 AM   #11
Left Coast
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Google 3/4" 12volt led bullet lights...

Bob/Linda, 99 Dodge 2500 Cummins,2010 8280 Rockwood Ultra-lite 5er, PullRite Superglide----- I'm retired......but work part time as a pain in the ass!........... USMC.
bob caldwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:04 AM   #12
When I first got my 2014 Solera I was resealing the clearance lights to prevent water intrusion. I saw that the lens were only snapped on an did not seem that secure to me. I applied a small amount of sealant to each cover to help hold them in place. I recommend that anyone with the same original lights do the same. Will save you a big hassle trying to replace them. As hkerk mentioned, they are no longer available. Looks like Glo-brite has gone out of business.

2014 Solera 24R
USN Retired
Mikegjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #13
Glo-Brite 122y Marker Light Lens

Maybe Josh Cavitt could post here a good supply point for these lens. Looks like the company "Globe Specialty Company 733.778.3300 is out of business??? Called this number & their 800-the-lamp numbers and they are no longer a working number....

Only need one lens cover - hate to have to replace all 5 light's for one cover....

2016 Sunseeker 3050S
2012 Ford Edge TOAD
Blue Ox & RVIBrake
2014 - 37; 2015 - 58; 2016 - 64
mkekflyers is offline   Reply With Quote