Old 05-03-2015, 08:32 PM   #331
Class C Representative

You're welcome Sandiegodoug! Looks like a perfect fit.

PLEASE do not send questions via Profile comments or Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:04 PM   #332

Its a very hi quality decal

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 05-11-2015, 11:10 AM   #333

So are these sway bars coming standard now?
Old 05-11-2015, 11:41 AM   #334
GM

There has been no official announcement.

All I can say is that if you ordered a unit, don't order a sway bar until you pick up your unit. As I have mentioned on here before we do a lot of running changes so we're not trying to time everything at once. We do not charge existing orders for those changes, so if you get them great, it's a bonus. If you do not, you didn't pay for them in the first place.

Sorry to be cryptic, but if I put something on here officially then I'll get a hundred warranty claims saying "their unit did not have the sway bar that was promised by bclemens on some forum somewhere". Right now the current brochure does not show it as standard. The 2017 brochure will certainly have it listed as standard. Units coming offline around mid April may have a sway bar on them...but again, that is not listed in the specs so it would simply be a nice "value added" item. We're always trying to make the product just a little bit better.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #335
W is at the Dealer.

When we pick up our unit, how will we be able to tell whether or not it has the Helwig sway bar? Is the name stamped on the bar?
Old 05-12-2015, 06:39 PM   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbright View Post
When we pick up our unit, how will we be able to tell whether or not it has the Helwig sway bar? Is the name stamped on the bar?

The Hellwig will be 1.5" in diameter the factory will be smaller.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:39 PM   #337
GM

There have been pictures posted on here already, in addition you can pull up a picture of the bar....but the stock bar is black. The Helwig bar is gray powder coated and there should be a sticker at the door if equipped.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:44 PM   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbright View Post
The Hellwig bar is quite a bit thicker - I think it's 1.5" in diameter. The OEM bar is maybe 1.0. Anyway, you can measure the thickness...if it's about 1.5, it's the Hellwig...if it's a lot thinner...it's not!

Dave
Old 05-20-2015, 02:44 PM   #339

Bclemens do you have any more of the Hellwig decals?
Old 05-20-2015, 03:12 PM   #340
Class C Representative

You're supposed to message me directly lol but yes I have Hellwig stickers left. Message me your address and I'll send one to you.