Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #1

LED taillights

Very disappointed in LED taillights. Mcamp is only 2 years old with about 13k miles and about half of the led bulbs are out in the center tail light. You would think these would last for years. Ordered a replace put set. Best price I could find was 63$ with shipping. Could not find single light fixtures to just replace the ceter lights. So I order a set and I'll take it apart to replace the center lights on both sides of camper.

papap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
B47

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by papap View Post
Very disappointed in LED taillights. Mcamp is only 2 years old with about 13k miles and about half of the led bulbs are out in the center tail light. You would think these would last for years. Ordered a replace put set. Best price I could find was 63$ with shipping. Could not find single light fixtures to just replace the ceter lights. So I order a set and I'll take it apart to replace the center lights on both sides of camper.
Just a thought - but I believe these lights are the same or very similar to those installed on the newer semi trailers. If so, then could it be possible that the various truck stops might stock them so as you won't have to buy a full set?
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #3

Lights

I know they are made by Bargman. I'll take a look at the truck stop next time I go by one.

papap is offline   Reply With Quote