MB Maintenance reset follow-up issue
Seems that the procedure I found and posted here previously, doesn't seem to work on my 2012 Solera. Could those who have been successful, review the steps posted here previously in January 2013 (below) and contibute to this post. It might just be a step I'm missing. All steps seems to work until the last step where I do not see any "reset message" being displayed, confirming a successful reset displayed at the last step. Thus no reset has occured, for me.
1. Doors shut, Turn key to on position.
2. Wait for reminder mileage to clear (few seconds)
3. Hold 0 button down until you hear beep.
4. Release 0, push M button repeatedly until see reset 51
5. Release M button Press 0 button(6 seconds)until #2 displayed
6. Press 0 again briefly & see reset message.
7 This resets for 10,000 miles
Any input would be greatly appreciated.