Old 08-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #171

Have used mine a few times and like them. Plan on using them more now that I have the window sun shades. Did not like using them with the curtain.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:58 AM   #172

That it is Brain That it is.

hkreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by knutter View Post
We have:
Full Cover, fitted windshield cover with vents, electric grill, grill table, various interior cabinet organizers and hooks, and additional towel bar. We are also getting the sway bar, a really awesome 1UpUSA bike rack, and a key hook/letter holder to hang by the door. We are also going to have a metal frame welded to go under the other dinette bench seat so that we can tether an additional seatbelt on the opposite side. Our kids hate sitting next to each other (they like to play cards and games), and instead of one of them not being seatbelted at all, that will be better than nothing.

I also love the mod of the washer/dryer in the back outside storage compartment - can't wait to talk the DH into that one!
Hi, knutter....
Please let me know about your mod for the seat belt issue. We will occasionally have our two grandsons with us, and I know sitting next to one another will not be the best scenario, and they will not travel without some harness!
Thanks so much!
Mary Ann

2015 Forester MBS 2401R
No Toad
FIVE2MH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:18 PM   #174
GM

MikeGjax are you using the silver sun shades?

I'd like to do something different for the cab curtain. One that lets you use the cab area on all models. I've run a few protos but nothing really works all that well for privacy and ease of setup/take down.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #175

Yes, silver on the outside, white inside. Door shades held in place with suction cups, front with tight fit and sun visors. I really like them. I know some companies use the permanently mounted pleated accordion type. Nice, but very pricey!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #176

I built this little step/storage bin to fit between the cabin seats. Both tops open for access. My dog likes to sit there sometimes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0090.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	66364   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0093.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	66365  
Old 11-13-2014, 09:07 PM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegjax View Post
Yes, silver on the outside, white inside. Door shades held in place with suction cups, front with tight fit and sun visors. I really like them. I know some companies use the permanently mounted pleated accordion type. Nice, but very pricey!
We bought the same ones from High-End Motorsports, based on your recommendation and others here. Seventy dollars well spent - they look good, keep the sun out, and are easy to put up and stow away.
Thanks again!

2015 Forester MBS 2401R
No Toad
Old 11-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegjax View Post
We bought the same ones from High-End Motorsports, based on your recommendation and others here. Seventy dollars well spent - they look good, keep the sun out, and are very easy to put up and stow away.

Thanks again!

2015 Forester MBS 2401R
No Toad
Old 11-13-2014, 09:42 PM   #179
2012 Solera 24S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
MikeGjax are you using the silver sun shades?

I'd like to do something different for the cab curtain. One that lets you use the cab area on all models. I've run a few protos but nothing really works all that well for privacy and ease of setup/take down.

We actually like these:

Relatively inexpensive (~$100), easy to put up and take down, inside of the cab so weather is not an issue, etc.

Easy Living Industries
Old 11-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #180

I got the information for High-End Motorsports from another member on this forum. Great recommend.