I have several Winter projects going on our 2014 24R.
1. Replace kitchen faucet. The one it came with is an "el cheapo", and way too big for the single sink. Found a very nice Moen stainless "spot resist" that swivels out of the way against the wall. I also discovered the drain and both water lines were only "finger tight", and the drain was leaking. I also installed plastic PEX shutoffs on both lines and fastened the lines to the wall - they were just swinging 3-4 inches from the wall. (ALL PLUMBING should be fastened - after all, the whole thing is on wheels !)
2. Replace the heavy clunky glass shower door assembly with a new vinyl and aluminum one that bows out into the bath (7 inches) for more room. What a difference that makes!
3. Replace the sagging 2-string skylight blind with a 4-string blind that I already purchased from the dealer.
4. Fixed the noise coming from the LED light wire-nuts over the dinette table that rattle on the underside of the paneling when going down the road. I removed the LED light receptacles, pulled the wire through (there is a lot of slack), and wrapped the wire nuts with bubblewrap. Then just pushed everything back up and screwed the lights back on.
5. Replace the el cheapo entry door light with a black LED motion light (from Starlights). Very cool. It matches all the other black items on the 24R.