Old 05-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #1
More Soleras

I been seeing more Soleras on the road lately, just saw one yesterday going west on I-80 in Iowa that makes the forth Solera I seen in the last month around the state.

Henry & Tena
2013 Solera 24S
The Great Escape
hkreck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
2015 Solera 24R
You'll see another one in Iowa in early July. We just bought a 24R from RV Wholesalers in Ohio. We fly out of KC to pick it up on July 1st. ...then on to the Great Lakes area for a week. ...then back to the salt mines (work). Oh, to be retired and making more and longer trips. Just a couple of short years to go.

We'll honk for you as we pass through Iowa on the way back.

FYIW. RV Wholesalers has been around for awhile and added Solera in the past couple of years. I highly recommend them. My stategy was to get RVDirect's best price on options that I wanted, then take that to RV Wholesalers. They matched the price. We like their "extras" so bought from them. If anyone wants more details on this, email me at Got a nice price! - Gary

RVing555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:39 PM   #3
So far - 13 month and 12500 miles I did not see a single one!
Loefflerh is online now   Reply With Quote