Originally Posted by camperboy
As an owner for two years tell me what you like and don't like about the floor plan and the unit as a whole. I am still trying to decide between the R and the W.
Not familiar with the 24W, just the 24R. I do like the looks of the 24W floorplan, however.
- Easy to drive and maneuver
- Gets decent fuel mileage (13+ mpg towing a Honda CRV)
- Queen bed
- Lots of storage space
- Overhead storage area if you don't use the bunk
- Has a real oven
- Lack of comfortable seating in the living area
- Minimal counter space in the kitchen
- Limited access to the sides of the bed
- Minimal shower size, though workable
- Bathroom sink in the hallway
- Sewer connection is not as easy as it could be
Overall, we found it to be a good unit and most of the "dislikes" were as a result of space limitations in a 24' unit. The small size is also what makes the 24R nimble in crowded spaces and heavy traffic. Life is all about trade-offs.