Old 08-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
One item that was a big factor for me is the partition between the bedroom/bathroom area and the rest of the unit on the 24 S. As we plan to spend at least a month on the road at various times, my wife can go to bed in the back, pull the partition closed, and I can stay up front to watch tv or read while she sleeps. While space is cramped it also offers privacy when coming out of the shower. I could find no other Cs of the same size that offered that.

gb73071 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #12
Stay Classy San Diego
I don't think I mentioned that we did look at the S. Our dealer had to bring one in from Des Moines for us to look at but we didn't want to make such a big decision without being 100% sure. They were parked side by side and we spent a lot of time going back and forth. In the S model, we really liked the corner bed - it was biggest and most comfortable of any we had seen in that floor plan (vs the view etc). The wardrobe/pantry was really nice. I liked the step up into the bedroom area - that really made it seem like it's own space. And I liked that the sink was outside the bathroom. Essentially I could get ready at the same time my husband was in the shower. Plus, if we brought my 85y/o Mother with us there was plenty of room.
Everyone has to decide which floor plan best suits their needs. They are both great!

2012 Solera MS
Merry is offline   Reply With Quote