Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2014, 09:44 AM   #1

Our 24M Is back

Well after over 3 months at the RV place our MH is back. We were low man on the totum pole because we did not buy it from them. Guess we were lucky they took it at all. The biggest dealer McGeorge refused to do warranty work on it ( would'nt buy a rubber band from them). These guys where honest and did a good job. The Murphy Bed had to have the entire mechanism replaced. Luckily they had dealt with it before (knew about putting in the stops). Finally was able to put my SumoSprings on it. Got a ton of stuff that we bought for it while it was gone. Really looking forward to the up comming season. Did not get to do much last year but, we will retire the end of June so we plan to go crazy.

By the way, the RV dealer was Stafford RV in in Thornburg,Va

2017 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S
Palmyra,VA
MountainTrippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:42 AM   #2

Good to hear you got the problem fixed, wish you well with your retirement. I retired two years ago but life got too boring for me so I went back to work PT driving school buses, which helps getting money for the summer RV camping time.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkreck View Post
Good to hear you got the problem fixed, wish you well with your retirement. I retired two years ago but life got too boring for me so I went back to work PT driving school buses, which helps getting money for the summer RV camping time.
Henry: You need to put N.C. on your travel list for this summer. No ifs, ands, or buts......
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #4

Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkreck View Post

Guess I have 2 years to have fun first. I have seen a lot of people pass away without a chance to do what they love. Just need to do it while I still have it in me. Happy Trails
Palmyra,VA
Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTrippers View Post
Guess I have 2 years to have fun first. I have seen a lot of people pass away without a chance to do what they love. Just need to do it while I still have it in me. Happy Trails
George/Karen... Love you outlook. We all need to do whatever is in our bucket list. My bucket recently sprung a leak... so get busy out there before yours starts leaking.
Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #6

bucket list

ED, I understand what you are going through. Karen had cancer and we had to deal with it. It has been 14 years now. I had 2 heart attacks. that has been a few years ago as well. But with a litte faith and some good doctors things can work out. Remember that it is always darkest before the dawn.
Palmyra,VA