Old 01-15-2015, 08:45 PM   #1
Unhappy Paint question

Mr Clemens, I've been wondering about "full body paint". The colour on my 24r is exclusively applied vinyl. Is the full body paint a "wrap" and if so would it be possible to come to the factory to have my new motorhome wrapped with the appropriate colours? Can I buy the wrap and have it done here? I bought this one off the lot and love the inside but would like the outside to have a bit more colour. I know you're on the show circuit so I'll be patient. We would really like to visit the factory this summer and see how these rigs are built.

Always grateful for your informed opinion.

EDIT by site team: This post was moved into it's own thread

Eric Jackson
Ottawa Ontario Canada
2015 Solera 24R
backdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:03 AM   #2
So my understanding is that you have a white unit with vinyl decals and would like to have those removed and full body paint installed?

I'm not sure what you mean by wrap...but we have a local design company create the design and sell the paint mask to a local shop. It is typically a 4 color design.

You could possible order the paint mask through parts and give to a paint shop local to you and have it done. You can either pick your own colors or go with one of ours.

I know I have shipped white units out and customers have done their own paint...but I don't ever recall painting a complete unit after the fact.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote