Old 04-30-2013, 09:57 AM   #31
Just my two cents. I did almost a 6 month research before deciding on our Solera. That included visiting other competitors forums besides this one plus one for Sprinters only. My wife and I have been very pleased with our purchase and have put on 5000 miles since picking up on 2/28. Thanks to this forum I was able to find and fix two relatively minor problems myself.

We are planning two big trips over the next few months. One to South Carolina and one to Michigan with many stops in between. I am looking forward to reporting back to this forum both the good and the bad. Hopefully very little bad, but mentally prepard for the possibility.

We love our Solera.

Larry and Mary
Solera R 2013
Luvnlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #32
I hear you guys, I researched my purchase for almost a year before buying and am very happy with it. The forum is a great place to try to get answers on problems. And there is always youtube where I've gotten a lot of fixes from.

Henry & Tena
2013 Solera 24S
The Great Escape
hkreck is online now   Reply With Quote