Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #1

Question for Central Oregon owners

As you know the Bend, Oregon MB dealer will not service our RVs and I don't want to drive to Portland or Eugene just for annual non-warranty service. Where do you have your local annual service done? I don't have a place to do it myself.

Thanks
lacamastraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:33 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacamastraveler View Post
As you know the Bend, Oregon MB dealer will not service our RVs and I don't want to drive to Portland or Eugene just for annual non-warranty service. Where do you have your local annual service done? I don't have a place to do it myself.

Thanks
You can try a freightliner Sprinter Dealer. Here is a website that will help you locate one in your area.

Find a Freightliner Dealer | Freightliner Sprinter
nusslejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 12:33 PM   #3

Central Oregon is not convenient

Well, that was no help; the nearest Freightliner dealer is in Portland.

I bought my Forester MBS in Sandy a few weeks ago and that is 250 mile drive from my home in Chiloquin. My nearest MB dealer that services a Sprinter chassis is in Medford - only 85 miles over the Cascades. Klamath Falls has nothing.

Since retiring here, I have come to realize that country living is not inexpensive.
Aspenmeadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:23 PM   #4

There must be an independent repair facility in Bend that has the ability to do this type of service work. I am sure that you have you researched that. I know that Klamath Falls has nothing. I can't even get Lithia to honor the warrantee work on my 2014 RAM 1500.

I prefer driving to Bend for shopping: Trader Joe's, Costco, Lowe's, good food and beer. It is fifteen miles further than Medford, but less fuel to get there and a pleasant drive, so I hope that other members read this and respond with their suggestions.

Jerry
Aspenmeadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by October Caddis View Post
There must be an independent repair facility in Bend that has the ability to do this type of service work. I am sure that you have you researched that. I know that Klamath Falls has nothing. I can't even get Lithia to honor the warrantee work on my 2014 RAM 1500.

I prefer driving to Bend for shopping: Trader Joe's, Costco, Lowe's, good food and beer. It is fifteen miles further than Medford, but less fuel to get there and a pleasant drive, so I hope that other members read this and respond with their suggestions.

Jerry
Jerry, there's another thread in the MBS Sub-Forum here that has some additional information.