Old 06-30-2016, 02:39 PM   #11

Don't know where in CA you are but the summer sun in NM eats up those covers in 2 seasons. And we had the model that was supposedly built for the sun. We gave up and just spend more time waxing. Also I haven't seen a cover yet that doesn't leave some kind of rub mark on your rig. Hopefully you will have better luck!

Old 06-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #12

I have a brand new Adco cover I bought for my Solera 24S that I'm selling. It has never been used before. It is still wrapped in the original pkastic. The contractor who was working at my house tore up the box it was shipped in so I was unable to return it to Camping World. I live in California too. I use my Solera all the time, so never bothered to cover it. I'm also a single female and have no one to help me get the cover on.

Old 06-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #13

We purchased an ADCO 52843 cover for our 2401R Forester MBZ on e Bay from Trends Auto. The cost was $275. Our unit is grey toned and so is this cover so it is a nice match. I put the cover on and off by myself and use a padded ladder against the rear of the side awning. Just have to watch were I step. Comes in a large bag that is easily carried to the roof. I added a protective patch on the side slide-out awning roller and the rear view camera. It has held up well for a year. We have had some strong winds and no tears. I wish there was a zipper on the side slide-out or front area. All covered entry has to be made on the passenger side.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:18 PM   #14

Myclmac do you leave your slide out while storing?

2016 Solera 24R
Tow 6X12 Enclosed
dogpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnlvr View Post
I have a brand new Adco cover I bought for my Solera 24S that I'm selling. It has never been used before. It is still wrapped in the original pkastic. The contractor who was working at my house tore up the box it was shipped in so I was unable to return it to Camping World. I live in California too. I use my Solera all the time, so never bothered to cover it. I'm also a single female and have no one to help me get the cover on.
Too bad you did not post this before I ordered. Depending on what part of CA you are in I could have swung by to purchase. Shipping is expensive on those things.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:25 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpa View Post
Myclmac do you leave your slide out while storing?
Good question. I assumed I would store with the slides in and in my case only have room for the side slide to be in during storage. I do not think the cover will work with the slides out on the cover I am getting.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:48 PM   #17

John, No, I do not leave any of the slides out. There is some extra length in the cover and the rear slide may work but I haven't tried it. Mike
Old 06-30-2016, 04:58 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by myclmac View Post
We purchased an ADCO 52843 cover for our 2401R Forester MBZ on e Bay from Trends Auto. The cost was $275. Our unit is grey toned and so is this cover so it is a nice match.......
So I hope I made a good buy...that thread inspired me to do some googling - and I just ordered the adco 52843 cover for 148.07 from Amazon _ I could not resist!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 06-30-2016, 06:14 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loefflerh View Post
So I hope I made a good buy...that thread inspired me to do some googling - and I just ordered the adco 52843 cover for 148.07 from Amazon _ I could not resist!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Great deal, hard to beat Amazon! Always check there first. (as a stockholder, I thank you!)

(Sold the Vibe 6506)
Pod2Vibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:52 PM   #20

Now I need a motorhome for my cover!!!

Tags
cover