Old 07-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #31
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Give me your name and model and I can look it up.
CHILL, I posted this earlier. I will look into it...but I need a name. We're building 16 units a day and a lot of those have retail names. Last Name and model would be great in case there are duplicates.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #32
GM

Nevermind CHILL....I see you already gave me that. I thought CHILL was Chiiiiiil" Not C. Hill. (can't see the forest through the trees). Please hold

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 07-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #33
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILL View Post
The last report I received was the unit is held up in the paint department, should be out by Monday 22nd.
Fla Lizzard, we received our confirmation on the 11th of April. Ill let you know when ours ships to Orlando, you should be shortly after!!!
That is right on the money. Sad part is...your unit was expedited. Paint has been taking 4 weeks lately. Yours came off on June 24th, but we (along with all other RV companies) shut down the week of July 4th. So yours took just under 3 weeks I know...not that comforting.

I have one in right now for a dealer that will be 5 weeks at paint when it gets back. It was a stock unit and we try and move retail orders ahead of those.

Good problems to have I suppose. I'm hoping I can get enough stock on the ground this month so that customers don't have to order.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:29 AM   #34

Quote:
That is right on the money. Sad part is...your unit was expedited. Paint has been taking 4 weeks lately. Yours came off on June 24th, but we (along with all other RV companies) shut down the week of July 4th. So yours took just under 3 weeks I know...not that comforting.

I have one in right now for a dealer that will be 5 weeks at paint when it gets back. It was a stock unit and we try and move retail orders ahead of those.

Good problems to have I suppose. I'm hoping I can get enough stock on the ground this month so that customers don't have to order.

bclemens

Can you check on my unit?

Thanks
Chill
Old 07-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #35
GM

I won't know until the end of the day that's when we'll get a shipped and status update.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #36

Quote:
I won't know until the end of the day that's when we'll get a shipped and status update.
What's the status, I hope.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #37
GM

Came back from paint late, now they need to do a final finish inspection. Typcially only takes a day unless they find something or are short parts.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #38

16 weeks........bclemens what's the latest on my unit?
Old 07-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #39
GM

Looks like it went to the transport company last week, I was out of the office so don't know if they shipped it immediately. Should be at the dealership or will be soon. They'll know more than me at this stage.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #40

16 Weeks 'til shipped. I'd be curious to know when your dealer actually placed the order. But 16 weeks apparently sounds about right based on other posts I've read about backlogs.
At any rate, lots of time left for some great camping in it. Here's hoping you enjoy yours as much as we have ours!

Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote