Old 11-20-2014, 10:15 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
We're looking at redesigning the sofa to match what we are doing with the Theater seating.

Put a little metal grommet in the arm, and then have a small table that pops down into that grommet (its hard to see the table here...but you get the picture). My thought is that you get the table whether the slide is IN or OUT.

Would you all prefer this set up? Or the Big table on the pedestal? Maybe we can still do both.
We can't decide on dinette vs the sofa and are holding our ordering a new 24r/2400r. Can you tell me the pros and cons of both options? And which option is the more popular one?

We are coming from an RV RPod where the dinette was most uncomfortable to sit in for reading, iPad work and just conversations for more than an hour. We also will be traveling with dogs, and want as much floor space as possible.

Old 11-20-2014, 10:23 AM   #12
GM

Then there is your answer.

Dinette is probably more popular, but we've been getting a lot of orders for sofas lately. It also depends if you need it to make into a bed. If not, then you can do dual recliners with little arm tables.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:29 AM   #13

Smile

I didn't know I had a third option (recliners)...Where can I find a photo or video showing this option and with "side arm tables?
Old 11-20-2014, 10:34 AM   #14
GM

This does not have the little drop in tables...but pretty much this is what they look like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-27 09.46.29.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	66657  
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 11-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #15

They look soooo comfortable! But they come without a table or place to eat??
Old 11-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #16

Or do I have small tables near the "turn around" seats in the MBS version?
Old 11-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #17
GM

They come with little drop in tables (airplane type) now. I was just showing what the recliners look like.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:48 AM   #18

Wonderful! I am don't mean to be asking so much of you but we really want to place our order in the next day or two...How can I get more information on this "recliner option"? Size of tables, where and how they retract?, how far do the recliner go back etc? Do I call FR corporate?
Old 11-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #19
GM

You're speaking with Forest River corporate.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:56 AM   #20

I just spoke to my dealer and they say "the recliners is not an option on the 2400r MBS"??

Tags
solera, storage