Old 05-19-2015, 06:20 PM   #31

Any "soon to be" option on the "W" for the recliners and or the sofa?

Old 05-20-2015, 12:05 PM   #32
GM

The Sprinter W has no furniture options at this time. We did design the 2430 (same floor plan on a Ford) with a sofa option, but it was designed that way from the start.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:24 AM   #33

Actually. I see a 2011 Solera 24s with a sofa installed. Why would it work fine on that and not the new model?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4114225141.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	77871   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2331597008.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	77872   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4272914267.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	77873  
Old 05-24-2015, 10:23 AM   #34
GM

Oh, it will work just fine. Problem is we can't do it. Every slide floor design has to be seat belt tested and the W has not, other than the current configuration.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 05-24-2015, 11:43 AM   #35

Thanks. I'm considering moving from a 2005 Chinook Concourse to a Solera with a couch so that we can gain the overhead bunk. We need it to be as short of an overall length and width as possible due to my wife's medical issues and needing to use it for day trips. She also needs a couch to recline as needed. The Solera has some real promise; a family of 4 has to be accommodated for travel and sleeping. The M or S seem to fit the bill.

An area of confusion I have is that the new specs for the Solera show as 24 feet 11 inches on the website and I also see older ones that say 24' 6". Did it used to be shorter? If longer, what changed and what is the length of the dinette area on the S and the M models?
Old 05-26-2015, 09:42 AM   #36
GM

I don't think it was actually shorter, I think we just added the latter in maybe??? Or just had it wrong in the first place.

Length of the sofa/dinette is 68" and always has been.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:39 AM   #37

Anyone have a tape measure for the actual length without the ladder? We have places where we camp that are picky and I need to be as close to 24 feet as possible. (24, 6" is easier to cheat than 24, 11"). Saves on annual licensing in our state as well as it is licensed based on length.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:45 PM   #38

Distance between ladder and unit is 7.5 inches on mine. From the rear edge of box to front license plate holder was 24ft 3.5 inch
When camping I always sign up for the 24 or less spots and never been questioned
Mine is a 2013 s

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 05-26-2015, 03:17 PM   #39

Thanks for the actual measurements. Much appreciated!

Tags
solera, storage