Old 06-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
Solera Seat Covers

I am thinking of procuring some wool seat covers for my 2013 24S and was wondering if anyone has bought any that they liked. Appreciate any info in your purchase whether wool or not. Thanks.

Capt Dan
RV Park Fallon Naval Air Station, Nevada

CaptDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #2
Suggest you search Sprinter forum, you might find some help on that in there.

Still Kickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:26 AM   #3
I bought a set of seat covers for the cabin from I just installed them last week during my lunch hour -- so installation is quick. They were a "custom" order, with complete front and back coverage of the seats plus the head rest and armrests. They do offer less expensive options if you simply want the seats ONLY covered. There's no visible elastic bands and the fit was nice.

I did have to reorder the armrest covers --which were cut a little small, but they arrived in two days and were overnighted.

The turnaround time was about two weeks, since they are cut to fit. They offer about thirty fabrics and and several color options per fabric -- some pretty wild. They do offer genuine sheepskin. I thought they were reasonably priced, given the variety of options, and overall was satisfied with my purchase.

The real proof will be how they stand up over time.
eyedoc is offline   Reply With Quote

cover, solera