Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2015, 06:24 PM   #1
2016 Solera 24W
hfalbright's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 60
Spray Foam

What is that gray foam that they spray under the motorhomes to cover stuff and fill gaps? The only thing I know of locally is one of the many varieties of Great Stuff. I had to do some work under my Solera and want to replace the foam that I had to cut away.

Never mind. I found an earlier thread that speaks to this.

2016 Solera 24W
hfalbright is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:11 PM   #2
Senior Member
Forester Fred's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: On the road between Maine and Florida
Posts: 291
I've used cans of "landscaping" foam before. It's not grey, it's black. It's sold for gluing stones together and filling gaps in water fountains and things like that. It expands just like great stuff but its black/dark grey. Landscape Black Foam Outdoor Adhesive | Touch 'n Foam
Forester Fred is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.