Old 08-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #11

So you are saying the Solera is a lower-end product?

Old 08-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #12
GM

No, Solera is the high end right now. It will not change at all. The Forester MBS will have additional upgrades that no one has seen to this point.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:05 PM   #13
Needs Help

Perhaps a two ton sprinter chassis for all the upgraded goodies? :-)
Old 08-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
GM

You'll have to talk to Mercedes about that.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 08-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by khocke View Post
Hi all - 1st post, be gentle!

I am the giddy owner of a 2015 Sunseeker MBS 2400S (actually it's an -R but that's something for another post in the proper forum). I have been trolling the various FR forums and am not sure where I belong. My coach is a 2014 Sprinter 3500 with a 2015 2-slide house. The Sunseeker forum has all the usual gassers, but Solera is of course the Sprinter place to be.

I really think I belong here but can take a hint and go slumming with the spark-plug set if that's the group consensus. Thoughts?

Cheers
Keith H
Saw one for the first time over the weekend but couldn't see inside, really liked the looks of it. Would love to see photos. Would also love to be kept informed of upgrades and the differences in the 3.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
No, Solera is the high end right now. It will not change at all. The Forester MBS will have additional upgrades that no one has seen to this point.
Any chance we can get pics somewhere? Would love to see the inside also.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #17
GM

same as the Solera
Old 08-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #18

I think it's a girl thing but I like to see the decor, etc. The outside that we saw this weekend in the Sunseeker looks very different at least in the colors than the Solera. I like it better. It also looked like it had more outside storage than the Soleras but maybe we're wrong. We drove a Solera in the past came close but didn't buy. We peeked in the window and it looked like it had large pillows on the corner bed but was hard to see. Hoping they'll have both the new Sunseeker and upgrades in Forester at the upcoming Hershey PA show this Sept as we'll be there.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:36 PM   #19

Here's my Sunseekolera. It's a 2400R (with a 2400S sticker). My dealer didn't have any Soleras at the time so I couldn't do a side-by-side comparison. But I'm pretty sure my Sunseeker is a clone of the Solera. Its a Winnebago-Itasca kind of thing. If any diff at all, mine has the full body paint option.

(first post w/pix so fingers crossed they uploaded)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0405.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	346.8 KB
ID:	60525  
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #20

Thanks. From what I see so far the inside looks similar to the Solera, but the outside has different color body paint. I didn't personally care for the brownish red body paint of the Solera. They also had a black-gray or just plain white on the Solera. Saw this one for the first time passing by a dealership this weekend and really liked the look of it, the body color was definitely not the same as the Solera's I have seen, unless their 2015 are different on the outside. The dealership was closed so couldn't look inside. Thanks for the photos.

Tags
solera, sunseeker