Old 12-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
swivel seat options

Considering adding swivel seat adapters to the Solera. Any one here have any experience with them/ Pros & cons fitment issues? Differences in brands? etc

Freightliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
In 2009 and earlier Sprinter models, that option wasn't available with the suspension seats. I wonder if there's enough room for the seat to swivel in the cab area of a Solera? Another forum for Sprinter chassis info is:

Sprinter - Sprinter-Forum

Cajundjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
BTW, I put the suspension seats from my old 2008 Sprinter conversion in my Solera but we had to use the same seat base attachment to the floor because of design differences. This installation added about 8" to the height of the seat and my knees 'hug' the steering wheel when I'm driving and I have to move the driver's seat fore and aft each time I get in the Solera now. But its a small price to pay for the comfort of the suspension seats. IMO
Cajundjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
There is some great info and suggestions/recommendations in an earlier thread in this forum from 5/14/2011 labeled "swivel seat adapters". I am also considering installing them.
RSolera is offline   Reply With Quote