Old 11-03-2015, 10:55 AM   #21
Originally Posted by Solera View Post
...snip...I did buy a bunch of the spray foam from Home Depot and very thoroughly coated all the hoses including the sewer pipe and any other water or waste related thing under there. It was easy since that stuff sticks to whatever you spray it on so working upside down was no problem..snip...
Doug - did you take any photos of the spray foam you did? I'd be curious to see how it turned out if you did.

2016 Forester MBS 2401S
dukeboone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:18 PM   #22
Solera, how has your winter gone? I have been watching for follow up posts. Let us know how it's gone. Have you had problems with condensation and what about your black and gray water tanks?

Eric Jackson
Ottawa Ontario Canada
2015 Solera 24R
backdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote