Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2016, 09:17 PM   #21

LJ our forward stabilizer jack switch on our 2016 268RKS died this week too. You have to apply a lot of force to the switch to get it to move or toggle. The rear switch moves easily. I am thinking of applying a hi-temp silicone grease to the underside of the toggle to prevent water intrusion into the switch. Also the dealer ordered a replacement switch that I will install and return the defective unit to them.

ed
ed4ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:11 PM   #22
L J

"I think it's just a bunch of bad switches out there." That was the Quote from the service manager from the dealership (in Salem Or.) after they replaced the original forward switch. I got the rig home and the rear switch failed. At least they sent me another in the mail. Now I'm on my own. Started searching for a longer lasting replacement. Will report anything I find out there that is better, provided there is one. L J
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 04:41 PM   #23
L J

BigHomey, I've blown the tongue jack fuse 3 times. Always while retracting the jack pedestal. It starts to ratchet & immediately the fuse blows. I marked the shaft so I know when to stop pushing the rocker switch...So much more to remember then my trk camper...
L J is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vibe