Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2019, 09:48 AM   #1

2018 268 RKS - Interior Lights Wall Switch

*Disclaimer: New to the forum but have searched for the following within and didn’t se anything.

We have had our 268 RKS (First Camper) almost a year so still learning tricks of the road:

1. What is the secret to the interior light switch on the black wall control panel. It used to control the interior dome lights, which have individual switches as well. However the wall switch doesn’t seem to do anything anymore? I have tried to align the switch to all lights (I.e. all on or off) to see if that would help and nada?

Will try just about anything at this point, a bit frustrating have to turn lights on/off individually.
Thanks for the insights!
757_Vibe_Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:39 PM   #2

Have you checked the fuse panel at the floor directly under the switches? A blown fuse or a bad switch is the only thing I can imagine.
hshaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:50 PM   #3

If you have used the remote to turn the lights on or off you will need to use the remote again in order for the wall switch to work.
lynngray1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, switch