Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2015, 06:02 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
You cut the hoses going to the one in the wall and connect the hose to the flusher directly to the inlet and newly installed brass back flow preventer. The one in the wall can't leak if it isn't hooked to anything.
What i wrote was the pipe in the wall is not accessible, If it was that easy without tearing out walls and dropping my bottom or cutting and access whole, it's inaccessible. I could cut the line before it go's up the wall but I still need to attach it to the line running to the jets which I can not reach. You can't do that the way they have it set up. It is my problem and I'm sure I will figure something out if it means cutting a whole in the bedroom wall or dropping the bottom. I can take the shower faucets off as I did but there is no slack in the line to pull it up to cut through the whole for the shower faucets. 3 options only.#1 remove the shower surround #2 cut an access whole in the bedroom wall. #3 remove the bottom cut and reachable line and reroute it under the floor to the tank. I thank you for all your opinions. Until someone see's what would have to be done I guess people do not understand. I guess the pictures didn't help. Thanks for all your suggestions. I will ask about it at the 2015 rally. Once again thank you everyone. Not all trailers are the same I have found out even the same brand.....

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:36 PM   #22

Send a message via AIM to B and B
Glen. Look above the bay door on the driver side. Two hoses above the door are for the black tank flush. When I get home I will take a Kodak snapshot and send you a glossy 8 1/2 by 11. Do you prefer glossy or matte finish?
2015 Heartland Bighorn 5th Wheel
2013 FR Rockwood 8289WS 5th Wheel
2012 FR Rockwood 2703 SS Travel Trailer
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
Glen. Look above the bay door on the driver side. Two hoses above the door are for the black tank flush. When I get home I will take a Kodak snapshot and send you a glossy 8 1/2 by 11. Do you prefer glossy or matte finish?
Thanks b&B, but that is line I traced to the black valve. How do you cut it and reconnect it to the Flush at the tank? please take a glossy of that. Thanks....

Old 05-05-2015, 07:04 PM   #24
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
Thanks b&B, but that is line I traced to the black valve. How do you cut it and reconnect it to the Flush at the tank? please take a glossy of that. Thanks....
Trace the one going to the tank (underbelly), cut it and cut the one going up the wall from the hose connection and put a pc of pipe in the hoses and use hose clamps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01555.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	76258  
Old 05-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Trace the one going to the tank (underbelly), cut it and cut the one going up the wall from the hose connection and put a pc of pipe in the hoses and use hose clamps.
What am I not understanding here I have a flush line go to the valve then it go's down between the belly and to the tank. I have to cut the line at the fitting BLACK VALVE once it leaves the Black valve it go's in between. I can't reach or pull that line up with out disconnecting at the tank. As far as B&B thanks I just want out and looked, yes two lines go up that hole to the area behind the shower but only ones comes off the inlet The second line go's through the same whole but what it has to do with my flush system is beyond me. It comes from the back of the trailer. and between the floors somewhere. Are you saying that is also connected can't be.

Old 05-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #26
Mod free 5er

Quote:
What am I not understanding here I have a flush line go to the valve then it go's down between the belly and to the tank. This is the line you want to cut long enough that you can splice it into the one coming in from the hose connection and going up the wall.I have to cut the line at the fitting BLACK VALVE once it leaves the Black valve it go's in between. I can't reach or pull that line up with out disconnecting at the tank. As far as B&B thanks I just want out and looked, yes two lines go up that hole to the area behind the shower but only ones comes off the inletThis is the one you want to cut and splice into the one going down into the underbelly The second line go's through the same whole but what it has to do with my flush system is beyond me. It comes from the back of the trailer. and between the floors somewhere. Are you saying that is also connected can't be.
Answers in Blue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01556.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	76265  
Old 05-05-2015, 08:00 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
I think I understand what you are saying. I have a feed line going up the whole then I have a second line that is on the other end that is in that front hatch where I can make the splice without cutting any walls out that second line that comes from that whole go's to my tank. Is that correct before I start cutting lines? That second line feeds my cleaner? I hope that is right. Maybe I'll wait til I see you in Nashville and you can tell me if that is correct. Thank -You.....

Old 05-05-2015, 08:14 PM   #28
Mod free 5er

Quote:
I think I understand what you are saying. I have a feed line going up the hole [COLOR="Red"]Cut this one /COLOR]then I have a second line that is on the other end that is in that front hatch where I can make the splice without cutting any walls out that second line Cut this one that comes from that hole goes to my tank. Is that correct before I start cutting lines? That second line feeds my cleaner? YES I hope that is right. Maybe I'll wait til I see you in Nashville and you can tell me if that is correct. Thank -You.....
Then cut a short pc of hose off and go to the hardware/NAPA and get a pc of pipe or brass fitting that will fit the hose and two hose clamps and your in business after you get a brass back flow valve from the hardware store connected to the back side of the hose connection.

Tags
black, black tank, black tank flush, tank