Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #1

First trip pretty good, a few issues

Well, the virgin trip in the 2013 6504 vibe went pretty well. I had a leak under the bathroom sink. I out in a sharkbite to have a shuttle and stopped it. But I have to replace the fitting that goes into the faucet. I will put a shutoff on the hot too.

We had a great time. Heat works well. Plenty of hot water. I used the shower twice and no mess.

The only other issue was the advent microwave convection oven. Power is on. I can select settings and turn it on. Fan comes on. But it won't heat anything on the microwave or convection setting.

A few questions:

1. Anyone have this issue?
2. Is there a separate fuse within the system for those elements?
3. It looks easy to pull out and standard size. Does it plug in in the back? Or is it wired? Looks like just unscrew six screws and pull off the black grill. I imagine the microwave can then be pulled out?

I will try to call the manufacturer. I tried all settings. Nada. If easy to take out I will just replace it. Any advice welcome.
jsk125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:11 PM   #2

Sorry that your having difficulties with your microwave. Ours in our Vibe is working good so far, cooked a frozen pizza today with the convection function it did well. I think the Advent microwaves are no longer being manufactured for some reason have been discontinued. The new Vibes have a different brand forget the manufacture. I don't think you will have a problem finding a replacement that will fit.
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote