Old 10-16-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
How to winterize a 2015 308bhs?

does anyone know how to winterize a 2015 308bhs?

mwdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
Under the stove their is an access panal take the four screws out their you should find your pump also remove your garbage can their is a panel their also once accessed you can install a winterization kit

Clancy vibe272bhs

timothy clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:10 AM   #3
Originally Posted by mwdugan View Post
does anyone know how to winterize a 2015 308bhs?
I just finished mine this weekend. I put the winterizing kit in line with the pump under the stove.

I used 3 total gallons of Pink as I wanted to make sure I got everything.

Dont forgot the outside sink

I went out side and released the pressure from the city water connection as well.
rwasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:14 PM   #4

The 308 has the same kitchen set up as my 272... Like the other said, remove the panel under the stove. The pump is tucked back in there. I also removed the bottom drawer to the left of the stove, so I could get better access to the pump. Mine was tucked way back, so it was a bit of a challenge to get the bypass valve on the pump. All good now. Plus the hose on the kit isn't the longest, so removing the bottom drawer also provides a place to place the jug of pink stuff. So, first open your low point drains. Make sure all water has drained. Drain the H2O tank. Turn the bypass valve on the hot water tank.. Close the low point valves... turn the kit to bypass.. put the hose in the jug. Turn on your water pump. Go to each faucet and turn the cold on until pink comes out.. Turn on hot until pink comes out. Repeat process for kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower, toilet, outside sink, and outside shower... that is all that is needed.... Place a dehumidifier of sorts inside.. Like damprid. If you are not covering, it at least cover the wheels, and get a cover for the AC unit. That is all we cover, and what was recommended by a former RV salesman. He said they saw more damage on RVs come in in the spring from improper covering, than from those that didn't cover at all, and the service techs said, just go and cover the AC unit and you should be all good.
southpaw821 is online now   Reply With Quote