Old 08-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #1

Looking to buy new 365vtsb v- cross

My DH and I are looking at the 365vtsb fiver as our next/last trailer. Problem is there doesn't seem to be anywhere near us where we can look at one. I'd settle for looking at another v-cross just to see how they're made. We live close to Baltimore, MD. Anyone know of a dealer in MD, PA, VA, WV, NJ, DE or OH? - wouldn't mind taking a little road trip to look at one. The plan is to get one ordered for next springs camping season. (if all goes well) Any one dealt with RVNation or RVWholesalers? Was looking at a Chaparral lite but the floor plan I wanted was too close to our high end, so decided against it. Really like the floor plan of the 365vtsb! Thanks in advance.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #2

Have you gone to the FR web site and the dealer locator? Please try that, you put in model and your zip code and they will give you the closest dealer who carries that model. I got a V-Cross 275 last February and I was lucky that the dealer closest to me had several. I ended up getting one from that dealer but it was at another location 75 miles away. Good Luck

Old 08-28-2012, 01:51 AM   #3

Yes, I checked the FR dealer locator. Unfortunately non of the dealers had a v-cross listed on their website. I figured plan B was ask the forum. Guess I go to plan C and start making phone calls. I really didn't want to go to IA of South Dakota to see a trailer. Lol Been to both states and want to travel elsewhere. Thanks for your response to my question.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #4

We bought our V-Cross from keystone RV in Hagerstown MD. Not sure if they still carry them. Don't remember seeing any on the lot the last time I was there. May want to check their web page.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #5

We bought our Vcross 32vfks from Coastal RV in Carrollton VA. 757-238-9651. David & Amy are awsome. I have bought my last two campers from them along with my father and father-in-law.

Robert
Old 02-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #6
MovinSue

I am having NO luck finding a V-Cross (any model) in an RV-rich area--central Florida! The FR website gives authorized dealers but none has any V-Cross on the lot nor anticipates that any will be in inventory.

FR Service is useless.

How does one reasonably consider purchasing this product? Any ideas/thoughts?

2013 Lacrosse 323RST TT
Towing Cassie the Dog, a privileged Bichon frise

Winters in FL--Summers in Northern CA
MovinSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
We bought our Vcross 32vfks from Coastal RV in Carrollton VA. 757-238-9651. David & Amy are awsome. I have bought my last two campers from them along with my father and father-in-law.

Robert
What kind of a Price did they have on your FIL? Youroo!!
Old 02-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #8

When we got ours last April, it was just under 27. The next closest dealer wanted 32 for the same unit. This has been a great camper. Love the space we have now.

Rob

2012 VCROSS 32vfks
2003 Suburban 2500 8.1
vafatboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags