Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2018, 09:36 PM   #1

Looking to Buy Vibe 313bhs

Looking to move up from Roo 233s to the Vibe 313bhs, anybody having any issues with this model? I've looked at it and compared it to other models but keep coming back to it for many positive reasons. At the moment it looks like I'm driving to Couchs from SoFlo as most dealers dont want to budge on their prices. Thanks in advance!
RolltideRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:53 AM   #2

While I don't have the tt you are looking to buy, I do have the Vibe 245bhs. We've had it for about a year and have been thrilled with it. We took it on an 8000 mile trip from the west coast to the east coast and back without so much as a hiccup. The build quality is very nice and any questions I've had have been answered by Forest River... without any problems or them telling me to ask my dealer. (my dealer is no longer in business)

All in all, we would buy another Vibe in a heartbeat!

I hope this helps you in making a decision.
Eric
DaTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #3

I have a 17 313bh. Pleanty of room for my family of 5. Have not camped in it yet because we got it in nov this past yr. Have used it at my parents house during holidays hooked up to electric only. Minor issues that i am gonna fix, from what i have read its to be expected.Click image for larger version

Name:	20171115_111556.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	279.4 KB
ID:	160428
cmysstailights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:35 PM   #4

We can have had ours since mid summer. Had a number of issues with it. All the pretend wood grain on the cabinets gets damaged very easly. Had a leak on the kitchen slide thst i am not sure is fixed yet. Bunk room door miss aligned. Shelf missing from freezer. Rubber seal on the inside wall for the bunk slide came lose , terrible job to get back in place. But thebiggest problem was the city water connection and black tank flush connections where miss labeled. So when i thougnt i was connecting to city water i was filling the black tank. Thus it over flowed up the roof stack and backed up in the toilet. Thank the lord we had not used the toilet yet. So far everthing else is ok. Will have to see next summer. I would go over it with a fine tooth comb at delivery. I am still missing manual crank for the slides. Oh yea, one other thing, if yours has the outside grill, it is very , very cheep. Notice one on a 2 year old trailer all rusted out.
virstens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:22 PM   #5

Thanks for the replies! Yes I can see they can have issues to shake out, those grills are not the best, have one in my Roo 233s, stays out of the weather, cleaned after each trip, I use HD large foil to line inside and above burner to makes easy
RolltideRoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vibe