Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #1

Other v-nose owners also welcome

The title may be V-CROSS but the site is open to all V owners as they all have some commonalities and while they seem to be few some of the same problems as well. It's like being the Maytag man here....lonely. Old Guys
Old 12-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #2

Hi old guys. The reason for the loneliness is that other than the V front, these campers are just like any other Flagstaff/Rockwood camper out there, and the general travel trailer forum covers 99.9% of any problems or concerns that may arise from yours and my camper, as well. They use the same overall parts and construction techniques. Hope this helps to curb your loneliness feelings! Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #3

Oh that's why. Here I thought we just were not having any problems. Wishful thinking I guess but we will hope for the best. Old Guys
Old 04-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #4

Me and my wife are thinking real hard about ordering a FR vcross 31vbhs when we get back from vacation. It seems to suit our needs. And plus she likes the outside kitchen.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #5

We don't have an outside kitchen but we do like to cook outside whenever the weather suits. Might be somehing to consider if we ever decide to move up. Old Guys
Old 04-03-2011, 06:24 AM   #6

Were getting a the outside kitchen to keep people from going in and out of the camper. And try to keep our boys outside as much as possible.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #7

thinking of getting a vcross

We are super close to purchasing a 32vbhs by Forest River. Do you like this model? Because we have found it for considerably less in Ohio, we are buying it sight unseen and having it shipped to us here in San Diego. Any input?
mamabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabell
We are super close to purchasing a 32vbhs by Forest River. Do you like this model? Because we have found it for considerably less in Ohio, we are buying it sight unseen and having it shipped to us here in San Diego. Any input?
We are ordering ours from couchrvnation in Ohio, sight unseen. My wife liked the closet in the master bedroom that utilizes the tongue on the trailer. We are excited about the outside kitchen. That is a good thing to have to keep foot traffic out of the camper. We have two boys and they like the bunk house area. This will be our first TT. We rented one last year. And we were hooked.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #9

Hi. We are still at the frog rally in Branson Missouri. We do not have a vbhs because we are empty nesters but in hind sight it might have been a good idea if we keep bringing our grandson along. As for the v-front; we towed about 1000 miles to get here and never had any big problems even though we had some quite strong winds in Indiana. I am sure you will enjoy yours. Old Guys

Old 05-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Hi. We are still at the frog rally in Branson Missouri. We do not have a vbhs because we are empty nesters but in hind sight it might have been a good idea if we keep bringing our grandson along. As for the v-front; we towed about 1000 miles to get here and never had any big problems even though we had some quite strong winds in Indiana. I am sure you will enjoy yours. Old Guys

You mean the FROG "mascot" Carson???.....Enjoy folks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP5117.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	5617  
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #11

I have 2008 V lite 30WRLS, and I think it is arguably the oldest V- front camper on this forum. Mine has a front bedroom slideout with the v front closet, and the bath has a separate room with the toilet and the sink is outside that door; and the rear area has the superslide; couch and dining area in the slide out. In o8, there was only 3 V front campers available from Flagstaff; the 30 footer that I have w/ 2 slides, a 28 footer with a front kitchen utilizing the V front w/ one rear slide, and a 26 footer, with one small rear slide. They have become very popular and much more refined and improved on since. We still love ours; very few problems, and the ones wev'e had are easily fixed by me. Love all of the space in these V fronts! Actually 34 feet long, including the v front, as well. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
v-cross