Were heading out for the first shakedown trip later today.
So far the issues that we have found (while still in the driveway)
1. hinges on the stove top were bent because someone tried to open the top glass cover with force the wrong way. ( I can fix this, but will do it after the trip)
2. Had to reattached the insanely poorly designed spring/plastic strip that goes under the slide out. I think this has been addressed in other posts about the 268rks model as well. When we pick it up, the plastic strap was hangin 1" about the wheel, one good bounce and it could have caught, broke, and wrapped around a wheel while driving!
3. OF course the unit was not winterized despite being charged for it
4. We know this because the water pump didnt' work due to loose connections and vacuum leaks. System connections have been tightened now and work.
5. Looked at the low water drain and overflow tube for the fresh tank. They are cut waayyy too low to the ground and semi solid mounted. Will need to trim up 6"-8" before any offroad boondocking so we don't rip the tank connections off.
6. The black/grey drain is way too high under the trailer. About 16" in from the side. along with the handles, the only way to reach it is to literally lay on the ground under the trailer to attach the sewage hose and pull the handles. That definately needs to be fixed somehow - just haven't figured out how yet.
Other than those little items, we will see how the next couple days go and report back then. Cheers!