Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #1

Replacement TV

Howdy,

I have a 2013 Vibe 6501 and am really enjoying it. Making a few mods before each trip. Next up on the list is a replacement TV. The new "Smart TVs" have built in wifi that can talk to a data card and then you're off and running with Netflix, Hulu or whatever without the need for a Roku or similar external box. The smaller units can be had for around $250.

Has anyone done this? My 6501 has the TV at the front over the dining table. I think a 28-32" may work to replace the 19" Jensen. Good built in speakers would be important or an integrated 'sound bar'. Looking at LG, Samsung and Vizio.

kent
jgallo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgallo1 View Post

Has anyone done this? My 6501 has the TV at the front over the dining table. I think a 28-32" may work to replace the 19" Jensen. Good built in speakers would be important or an integrated 'sound bar'. Looking at LG, Samsung and Vizio.

kent
We upgraded to a 26" Samsung LED, it fits perfect.
Search for my post "Vibe 6501 Clothing Storage Mod"
You will see a pic of the Samsung 26"
I was able to use the same mounting bracket.
PA Paco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
replacement