Old 01-19-2016, 10:42 AM   #11
I couldn't see it at first.

XLR Hyperlite 29HFS
Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Triumph Thunderbird

A Modder's work is never done!
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:58 PM   #12
As far as I know, there isn't a specific manual on the V-Cross. Mine came with a generic manual that pretty much provides general information. The individual manufactures manual on the appliances were also included. You should be able to find those manuals on the individual manufactures web sites.

We have the 275VRLF which is smaller and we upgraded from a pop-up. We are happy with the trailer after we made a number of changes to tailor it to our needs.

If you have specific questions, I will provide any info I have.

Hope you enjoy you rig as much as we have enjoyed ours.

Alleyantique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:52 AM   #13

We have a 2012 32VFKS Platinum. Love this camper. We camp between 30 and 40 night a year. Had a 2008 Keystone VR1 prior. The V-Cross is built much better.

The living room and front kitchen are awesome. This is the first camper we have ever had that the fold out bed does not block the room. We did not get the fireplace and opted for the cabinets. Great storage area for my stuff. When the slide is moved in we can still get to the kitchen area. Nice to be able to get a snack along the highway. The VR1 you could not get to anything without moving the slide out.

There are a few negatives we have found.

1. Storage from outside under the bed could use a bigger door.
2. Electric stabilizers at each end were not really enough. Added two to the middle, made a big improvement.
3. Wife would like nightstand next to bed.

We have been changing campers every few years for quite some time. At this point, we have not found anything we like better. V-Cross is a great camper.
Robert Ellis

2012 VCROSS 32vfks
2003 Suburban 2500 8.1
vafatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:04 AM   #14
Love ours and it is a lighter unit and tows great! We got the 365. Ours is a bunk house as we have 2 kids so having the 1/2 bath at the back makes it nice for us! The outdoor kitchen was a must as well. The cool thing on this unit is that the kids tv in the bunkhouse is on a swivel and rotates to be used outside at the outdoor kitchen area (last photo). It has plenty of room and storage only thing I would change is putting the living room tv on a pull out swivel mount. I still may but done know how strong the wall mount are is and if it could handle weight being out that far.

2014 V-Cross Platinum 365VTSB (Bought Labor Day 2014)
TV: 2016 GMC 3500 Denali - Stock for now.
Days Camped 2015: 17
Days Camped 2016: 28 so far
DocGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:48 PM   #15
We have a 275. Really like it

Dmbrons is offline   Reply With Quote