Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #21

I had the same problem, went on the roof and the coax cable end was not put on right! It had no ground, where it connects to the antenna, replaced end and all is well!
Old 07-14-2016, 09:23 PM   #22

mine didn't get any channels ether, so I pulled the radio out and the splitter was wired backwards, now I get lots of channels.
jim454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:19 AM   #23

Forest River needs to retrain the guy who wires the splitter! Lol

Kennesaw, Georgia
Toolman_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:43 AM   #24

We took our Vibe to the FR plant for some fixes which included the switched wires for the Antenna. They not only fixed it but knew who was making the error and we felt very confident that this will be addressed with the person by them.
michparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:42 AM   #25

Had same problem with my Vibe 311 RLS. Satellite tech trouble shot to short in wiring in the walls. not to happy about it but did a workaround. He pulled out the dvd player and saw a hole made with hammer or some other object and the wires just run through the hole . poor workmanship at best
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_093937_001.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	115978  
cvanzant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman_GA View Post
We have had our new trailer for 2 weeks. We went on our maiden voyage last week and everything worked great except we could not get any TV reception - the other campers around us could get a handful of channels. The booster is on (green light) and it was working at the dealership. Any tips? There is no signal strength meter. Thanks.
my tv didn't get any stations, same with the radio, the booster was wired up backwards there are three connections that go in the back of booster and two were reversed, now I get lots of stations. they sent a lot out of the factory that way.
jim454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:04 PM   #27

Well this is good info. We didn't try the tv yet for reception, too much to explore

2017 Vibe 268RKS
2018 Ram 2500
pbbandpab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:17 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibe268rks View Post
Problem found. As an earlier post the cables where on the wrong places. The Orange cable is the antenna, white is for second tv and black is the cable . everything works like it should now.

So all my cable are grey but I switched 2 of them and now have 4 channels
Jdleach0369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antenna, reception, tv reception, vibe