Old 04-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
Smile Vibe 315BHK

We are scheduled pick up this model tomorrow. We have found that our grandchildren are camping with us more (a good thing) and our 27RLWS just doesn't have the layout we need. The 315BHK layout seems to fit our needs and my current TV should handle it ok. Anyone with this model have any advice on problems with this trailer or mods they have done? Thanks for any input .

2016 Vibe Extreme Lite 315BHK
2006 F150 Supercrew 4x4
zexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:45 AM   #2
Congrats on your new Vibe 315BHK. Hope the PDI went well and don't forget to change your sig.

2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:30 PM   #3
We just got our 315BHK last month. Only mods I have done so far was to put a battery disconnect up on the battery box and wire in a Progressive Industries EMS surge protector.

We have had issues with slide out on the outdoor kitchen if you have that. The slides don't seem to be holding up to the bumps of the road. Also we had a large section of the trim come off of the slide. Again, seems to be related to some rough sections of I-65 that we were on. All in all, we love the trailer. We have owned it less than a month and have spent 8 nights in it and pulled it around 1400 miles so far!
2016 Vibe Extreme-Lite 315BHK
2012 F350 CCSRW 6.7l 4x4 LB

Night camped in 2016 so far: 26

fireman1317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:11 AM   #4
I go RV'ing not Camping
Congrats on your new trailer
312QBUD Owners Thread
2015 Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD
2000 Chev 2500 Extended Cab 6 Liter
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #5
Thanks for the reply,s everybody. The PDI went as I expected, not great. We purchased from this dealer before and they knew very little about that unit and it was the same for this one. I have been finding where everything is located. The water pump is under the stove. The control board for the remote is under the cabinet behind where the trash can is located. The water heater bypass is behind a panel next to the stove.
I've discovered that the water tank fill is a hose hookup the same as the fresh water connection. Both of my other campers just had a spout you could pour water in or stick a hose in to fill. I sometimes fill from water jugs when not close to a spigot at a campground. Not sure what I'll be able to do now. Anyone have any suggestions?
I've also installed my Progressive Industries power management system. Also mounted the TV on an extending mount so it can be seen better form the couch. We have ordered a reclining love seat to replace the jackknife couch. Still have more planned, will post when I get more done and maybe some pictures.
2016 Vibe Extreme Lite 315BHK
2006 F150 Supercrew 4x4
zexel is offline   Reply With Quote