Old 03-31-2016, 10:53 PM   #1
Vibe - storm damage

This was on the local news tonight. Living in tornado alley, I worry about camping when storms roll through. I hope everyone in this one is OK. Picture was taken after a tornado went through Priceville, AL tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vibe-Storm-Damage.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	267.9 KB
ID:	103514  

2015 FR Vibe 268RKS
2015 F-350 CC PSD
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
2007 Corvette Convertible
1997 F-350 CC PSD
BigHomey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:41 PM   #2
Being in an RV in a tornado is not a good proposition. Had one south of us about a month ago that went through a trailer park and took out some 5ers. Another hit an RV park in Lousiana north of New Orleans along the Mississippi earlier this year and wiped out a lot of trailers.

Even an EF0 or an EF1 will devastate an RV park. I see this and my heart breaks. We were in an RV park in New Mexico 12 years ago when a small tornado hit the west side and took out a new Class A motor home and a park model 8X40. We had a front row seat (I don't care for an encore, thank you) and had nowhere to hide. Without storm shelters, you don't have much of a chance.

2015 Palomino SolAire 20RBS
2014 Chevy Tahoe Z71 with special towing package

2015: 18 days camping
2016: 21 days (so far!)
elchilero53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:09 PM   #3
Wow! and that looks like a 268RKS model, like mine. Showed this pic to my wife and all she said was WOW!
2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS being pulled by a 2010 F150 Lariat 5.4l, 3.73 axle Super Cab, Max Tow with 11,300 lb tow capacity , Equalizer 4 point W/D hitch
Wingdreamer is online now   Reply With Quote