Old 12-05-2017, 06:20 PM   #1

2018 R Pod 179 *leak issue*

Hello All--
I am a total newbie to the world of travel trailers. My wife and I live in Fort Worth, TX and found a deal around the Houston area (4 hours away) on a new 179. We drove down and purchased it. We love it and are excited to take it out to a local state park this weekend. That said, when I started testing/running all the systems I found a leak coming from the cut out where the low point drains come out of the underside of the camper. The leak only occurs when the water pump is turned on. There is no water inside the camper, it appears it is coming out where the T-connectors reside. This is a difficult spot to get to due to the foam insulation blown in and around that opening. Any advice on what to do here? See video below to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

https://youtu.be/ljZIUF6PSIM

Thanks, -JD

jdgel817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #2

Well the dealer must of not PDIed the unit or were blind. Sorry to say but a return to the dealer is in order here.

Decon Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:08 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply, I kind of felt that was the case. I was hoping for an easy fix. -JD
jdgel817 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak