Old 12-27-2014, 07:18 PM   #11

I'm not Keypad, but I will answer the question in case you meant me...
$14.6 but no sway bar negotiated.
Is yours being built in February?

Old 12-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #12

I ask them to build it in March. I won't be returning from Florida until May and didn't want it setting around on the lot for to long. That's a good price. Is your dealer close to you for service? With the sway and the double lp mount I was happy with my price. I had no use for a bike rack. I might end up hurting this old body on one of those things

Old 12-27-2014, 07:45 PM   #13

Yes, Couchs is pretty close.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #14

I really had a little better deal thru couch, but they are about 250 miles from where I live. I got mine from a local dealer about 10 miles from my home. The way any RV is built these days there are always problems that have to be warranties. I didn't want to travel so far every time I needed a repair. And many dealers will refuse to work on an RV they didn't sell. Guess you can't blame them. What interior did you choose? We went with the charcoal
Old 12-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #15

Pebble
I saw your other post about the TV replacement. At a minimum, I am going to want to add a tilt bracket. Have you found out the brand (supplier) for the TV brackets used in the Rpod? I figure that would be the best place to start.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #16

Pebble is the color we choose. I couldn't remember that. I just new it was charcoal. Different from the regular brown wood like most rv's. No to the mount. I am still looking. I was hoping someone would post the name of the tilt mount they had purchased. When I find out I will post it here. I ordered new 15 inch styled wheels for mine to replace the 14 inch that are on the 179. Now I just need to get two new tires when the wheels come. I want the extra height. I ordered the riser option so I could go with the 15 inch wheel.