Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Drivestregis
 
Drivestregis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 58
Question RPOD 182g cover

Does anyone know of a cover for an RPOD 182g. The internet is full of covers for the shorter RPODS.
__________________

__________________
Drivestregis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
kymooses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 284
Forest River sells one that fits it exactly like a glove. A competitor company is supposed to release their larger teardrop cover late this winter or next spring.

So for now your only option is Forest River if you want a teardrop shaped cover. Send me a message if you want and I can share the details I have from this other company that they've given me.


Travis & Carrie
181g - MoosePod Adventures Map
RPod Owners Map
__________________

__________________
kymooses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
Drivestregis
 
Drivestregis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 58
Thanks for the info. I read that the Forest River cover goes for $700, which I is too much. Info on less expensive cover would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
Drivestregis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by kymooses View Post
Forest River sells one that fits it exactly like a glove. A competitor company is supposed to release their larger teardrop cover late this winter or next spring.

So for now your only option is Forest River if you want a teardrop shaped cover. Send me a message if you want and I can share the details I have from this other company that they've given me.

Travis & Carrie
181g - MoosePod Adventures Map
RPod Owners Map
Hello
I have a rPod 178
Would you forward me the cover details please?
Thank You
__________________
mfMcFroggierPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:59 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
kymooses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivestregis View Post
Thanks for the info. I read that the Forest River cover goes for $700, which I is too much. Info on less expensive cover would be greatly appreciated.

They are $400 straight from Forest River actually.


And the less expensive one you are talking a difference in quality.

And last I spoke to the other company was this past week, they are on schedule to release the 3rd size Rpod cover the first week of December barring any issues with weather or their inspections.
__________________
Travis & Carrie
181g - MoosePod Adventures Map
RPod Owners Map
kymooses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Try Northern Tool as well. They have some, as well as generators.
__________________
NancyandMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
kymooses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyandMike View Post
Try Northern Tool as well. They have some, as well as generators.

Northern Tool does not yet have Pod Covers for the longer 178, or the 18xg series Rpods.

The first hopeful release of a competitor sold cover that will fit our Pods is due out the first week of December.
__________________

__________________
Travis & Carrie
181g - MoosePod Adventures Map
RPod Owners Map
kymooses is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cover

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.