Was camping about 2 weeks ago and came across a couple of issues that needed to be fixed so I dropped the trailer off at the dealer.
Here are the issues since owning/taking delivery of trailer in April 2010 and the outcome of each. Maybe you have had similiar issues and can relate.
1) Concertone Radio DVD Internal Hub was humming like you wouldn't believe.
Update: Replaced Under Warranty. Son happy the dvd player is back and
parents happy that the noise is gone.
2) Slide Out Rubber Molding that attatches to bottom lip of Slide and rests
against side of trailer was 1/2 off the slide.
Update: Replaced Under Warranty
3) 19' Awning started to roll up with creases in it and didn't look snug.
Update: Dealer stated that do to large pocket of water being on
fabric that the fabric stretched and roller tube bent 2".
Update: Cost $1,078 to replace fabric and tube and also install new
center support. No Warranty claim here. All Out of Pocket Expense.
4) Front Stone Shield for Window has a crease in upper top that appears to
have been there from factory as other ultra lites have the same crease.
Update: Waiting on word from Rockwood if this will be replaced or not.
5) 3 bubbles in front fiberglass corner near molding. Noticeable when trailering
as driver side mirrors are always pointing at and show imperfections.
Update: Waiting on work from Rockwood on how to fix.
6) Black Tank Rinse Internal Valve in BathRoom had the cap laying on the
floor. Have no idea what it does.
Update: Dealer ordered a new one under warranty.
7) Stripping on door started peel at end.
Update: Replaced under warranty.
So not for sure if these are things that typically occur with trailers but I'm happy that Rockwood is fixing the items under warranty so I'm not complaining. I'm very disappointed in myself about the awning as there was one time I can recall that it rained very hard at night that the water must have built a pocket on the awning causing the stretching and bent tube. Needless to say I will be more mindful and aware of weather conditions next time.