Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2015, 02:42 AM   #1
Green Bean...but trying

2012 Concord 225LE Documentation?

Yep, I'm new here and overall a green bean overall on RVs. However, I've now jumped in after renting one and traveling for 3 weeks with my wife. Result: we purchased a used low-mileage 2012 Concord 225LE, but it came without any documentation whatsoever. I'm a repair geek and would like to know as much as I can about this RV. Where can I get copies of its manuals, whether: owner, repair, system, electrical, plumbing, applications, etc? Geez, right now I'd don't even know the best way to flush / clean its tanks, let alone diagnose any generator problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ....and I'll own you a cup of your favorite beverage.

Cheers,
Tony
tstratto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:52 AM   #2
Site Team

The owners manual is generic and has no info on yout particular model. It's pretty much worthless, unless you aren't familiar with the RV systems.
For appliances, a/c, converter, oven, fridge and so on, get their model numbers and download manuals from the manufacturers' websites.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:07 AM   #3

Link To Coachman Download

I agree with Bikendan that the owners manual can be very generic and useless, but like you, I am one of those people who likes to know and understand everything I can about something I own.

Try this link Coachmen RV - Manufacturer of Travel Trailers - Fifth Wheels - Tent Campers - Motorhomes
It did appear they had all the older manual available for download.

And then like Bikendan said, for each appliance, accessory, etc... you will have to download each individual manual. I did that for the ones I did not have paper manuals for, but also went around and took pictures of all the model numbers, serial numbers, etc... I could on each appliance or accessory just so one day if the stickers are faded or I'm away from the unit but trying to order the part I have the model and serial number available to me on my phone and computer via the photos.
2012 Primetime Lacrosse 318 BHS
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:27 PM   #4
Green Bean...but trying

...but I'm not familiar with their RV systems....

That's unfortunate, but I'm not even familiar with their 2012 motorhome RVs, so even this is better than nothing.

Yes, I need much more, but I've not even a starting point right now.

Help.

-Tony
Old 10-23-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
Green Bean...but trying

Hi, Ashley.
I did go to this link earlier and downloaded the manual called "Coachmen Motorized Owners Manual ". It, too, was fairly generic indiscriminate in its covering of various features of various model motorhomes. It did not not highlight any differences between one motorhome model and another, or one year versus another for that matter. I had the impression that I'd find this same document for all nearby years, all models.

There must be something that was used by their service department, or given to a new buyer, or provided to sellers/maintenance/repair team. Help.

Tags