Old 03-29-2015, 07:07 PM   #1

2015 SunSeeker 3170ds Front Seats......

I love our new RV....however....after a 12 hour drive……these are thoughts from my back and butt….the front seats are like sitting on old church pews...hard, uncomfortable, and un-adjustable. Has anyone changed out the seats to more comfortable seats…..if so what kind? Thanks !!!!!

Old 03-29-2015, 07:14 PM   #2

I guess I haven't had a problem as we have never gone 12 hours, the longest we go is about 6-7 hours. Mine do adjust some but never had a problem with back and butt.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #3

P-L-E-A-S-E. What else would you like to complain about. Perhaps how hard the pillows are??? Seriously, after 12 hours in the seat, my ass would be aching, too!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2015, 10:27 PM   #4

I see all these RV's with nice plush adjustable seats and the seats in our rv are very basic with minimal padding or adjustability....I was just inquiring if anyone has upgraded the seating to be more comfortable.....I really wasn't complaining....more just joking and having a little fun.....sorry if I seemed like I was whining....my butt and back are just fine now.......thanks for being so concerned.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:36 PM   #5

We have a Sunseeker with the leather seats, the most of we spent was 10 hours in them. The seats gave us good support, maybe some support type seat covers would help. Check on Amazon for reviews.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:36 PM   #6

I too do not care much for the seats. I looked at replacements, but the $$$ closed the sited down fast! I use a lumbar support air pillow and it helps some. My wife had a full seat pad for hers.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:10 PM   #7

You might check out rv seating go to their Captains Chairs. I am considering replacing the seats in my Class C. Even the expensive ones are a small amount of money considering what I paid for my coach and other associated costs, jus sayin. JH
Old 03-30-2015, 07:46 PM   #8

Seating

Quote:
Originally Posted by micpib1 View Post
You might check out rv seating go to their Captains Chairs. I am considering replacing the seats in my Class C. Even the expensive ones are a small amount of money considering what I paid for my coach and other associated costs, jus sayin. JH
Thanks for the link, saved for future reference!

vasnipe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3170, sunseeker